- In a bear market, you never know how low is low;
- Don't average down. Wait until you get even, then double up;
- There is no such thing as a bad sale if you invest the proceeds wisely;
- In a bear market, you run out of money before you run out of ideas;
- Never underestimate the ability of a bad management to deliver bad news;
- Sell bad balance sheets;
- Earnings follow the stock price down;
- Estimate cuts are never "in the stock". Dividend cuts are never "in the stock;"
- In a bull market, bad news is good news and good news is good news. In a bear market, news is bad;
- When they use the words "accounting" and "irregularity" in the same sentence, sell the stock. Then sell every other stoch in the group;
- The only people in this business who aren't humble, haven't been in it long enough.
From now the market will be on the fly carpet……All down ….all up ….volatility on the top……Will finish for sure with panic…..And Vix & Vxn on the sky
Good luck my friends
Minkia from London